Maxim Integrated has developed a way to bring analog expertise directly into your hands. Our new Essential Analog mobile app, free and available for iOS and Android, provides quick and easy access to our smart Essential Analog ICs—perfect for engineers like you who are building innovative, next-generation systems.
With the Essential Analog app, you can:
- Learn from experts: Read application notes and blogs, watch training videos, explore evaluation kits, get events details, and more
- Explore: Check out our Essential Analog Toolkit, a free box of ICs from 20 different categories
- Search and select: Use the Smart Selector’s sliders and dropdowns to find the right parts for your system—even when you are offline
- Tag: Favorite parts and bookmark technical content, or save filtered sets of parts for later review
- Order: Get the Essential Analog Toolkit, samples, ICs, and evaluation kits
- Stay informed: Access your newsfeed and be notified about the latest happenings
- Engage daily: Aim to reach the top of the leaderboard
- Check out datasheets, cross-reference searches, Maxim’s website, and more
Whether you are building consumer, wearable, industrial, IoT, medical, automotive, telecom, or data center systems, Maxim’s portfolio of Essential Analog ICs enables you to solve the toughest design challenges in power efficiency, precision measurement, reliable connectivity, and robust protection to make your systems cooler, smaller, smarter, and longer running.
- Efficient Power ICs support reduced power loss for enterprise and industrial applications as well as long battery runtimes for compact, portable devices
- Precision Measurement ICs provide high speed and accuracy across the signal chain
- Reliable Connectivity ICs enable wired and wireless communications over standards using RS-232, RS-485, CAN, and ISM radio with rugged and reliable data transfer
- Robust Protection ICs ensure glitch-free system management of mission-critical applications