Now that your week is winding down, it’s time to slowly transfer activity from those hyperactive brain circuits into the weekend. To help you along, we are kicking off Quiz Day Friday with the first of 10 quizzes each with 10 questions from top members of the Electro-Tech-Online community members including: 3vO, DerStrom, Ian Rogers, Roman Black, Reload Ron, JimB, MrAl, ericgibbs. Topics range from general electronics to Resistor Networks to Programming Language.
This week’s Quiz V1.0 on General Electronics is from member 3v0. A member since 2006, 3v0 has contributed to nearly 10,000 discussions to the forums, as well as articles and blogs.
We list the questions below just to give you a heads-up, but you’ll find the complete quiz — with the multiple choice options — HERE.
So, go ahead, take a break, and take the quiz. You’ll also get the immediate satisfaction of seeing your score…
Quiz V1.0 General Electronics and Electrical
- You need to add a fuse to a circuit that draws 10A at 11V. Which of the following values is the best choice?
- A circuit that has a short, will…?
- A voltage divider is most of use…?
- Which component will you find in a slot car power pack from 1968?
- An ADC can be improved by using…?
- Knob and tube is a type of…?
- A laser prints by…?
- The basic mechanism used by a UART for transmitting…?
- Which of the following is not a type of flip flop?
- The 555 timer is..?
Think you know the answers? Click here take the quiz!
And don’t forget to come back next Friday…