Passive intermodulation (PIM) is a pernicious and destructive phenomenon for cellular network operators. PIM shows up as a set of unwanted signals … [Read More...] about What is passive intermodulation?
In the previous tutorial, sound waves and their properties were discussed. Now, let's learn about acoustic waves. Sound waves typically refer to … [Read More...] about Audio filters: Understanding acoustic waves – Part 2
Today on Analog IC Tips
- Surface Mount Technology and devices – Past and present
- What is passive intermodulation?
- Audio filters: Understanding acoustic waves – Part 2
- Audio filters: Understanding sound waves – Part 1
- Double-latch open-top sockets handle TQFP144 packages
- Bug Hunt! Spiraling in on formal coverage closure
- VSWR and impedance, Part 6: Microstrip and stripline