Except for the most basic designs, system clock rates are inexorably creeping upward across a wide range of applications, from 5G telephony to … [Read More...] about What causes signal attenuation in a PCB and how can it be controlled?
Signal chain management is important in various applications like medical imaging, 5G communications, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), and a … [Read More...] about When to filter, attenuate, and equalize signals
Today on Analog IC Tips
- Chip-size socket boasts -1dB insertion loss
- Electrostatic shielding now available for high-voltage reed relays
- Potentiometer models feature resistance ratings from 1 to 2000 kΩ
- MEMS microphone trio address ear and wearables market
- Precision thin-film resistors offer ±0.01% tolerances, ±2ppm TCRs
- What causes signal attenuation in a PCB and how can it be controlled?
- When to filter, attenuate, and equalize signals