The four most-common relay technologies include electromechanical relays, reed relays, solid state relays, and optotriacs. These relay technologies … [Read More...] about What are the four most-common relay technologies and where are they used?
Contactors are used for switching more than 15 amperes or in circuits rated more than a few kW. Except for optional auxiliary low-current contacts, … [Read More...] about When to use a relay and when to use a contactor?
Today on Analog IC Tips
- What are the four most-common relay technologies and where are they used?
- When to use a relay and when to use a contactor?
- Where are cloud connected relays used?
- LEDs optimized for low-current, low-light apps
- Confused about RF-band letter designations? That’s not surprising!
- Why should you boundary-scan all your manufactured PCBs?
- Wearable antennas target UWB frequencies