An EMC test is known as Electromagnetic compatibility, a certification for electronic devices to maintain their limitation of electromagnetic waves. … [Read More...] about What are some common EMI/EMC tests?
Today on Analog IC Tips
- Socket for LGA1156 packages handles extreme temperatures, provides superior electrical performance
- What are some common EMI/EMC tests?
- The basics: What is EMC?
- 10 straightforward ways to reduce PCB assembly costs without compromising PCB quality
- Sockets for LGA255 packages handle 94 GHz frequencies
- Radiation tolerant 20-GHz SPDT absorptive RF switch targets space applications
- Gap filler pads offer performance of 3.2 W/m-K thermal conductivity